5.01.2008

a possible solution

I was at CVS yesterday running some quick errands and I happened to be extremely hungry. I passed by the snack isle full of fatness, sweetness, and deliciousness... Anyway, I picked up one of the brightly, enticing, little packages, read the label, and set it back down. I picked up another deliciously packaged item, read the label, set it back down... This process repeated itself a few more times and then I realized something-- Reading the label (and I have to say, I'm not usually a label reader) was helping me decide that the amount of calories, fat, and calories from fat, wasn't worth the fatness, sweetness, and deliciousness. Happiness found in fatness, sweetness, and deliciousness is fleeting. It just reminded me of a quote my very good friend has on her refrigerator...

"nothing tastes as good as THIN feels."

btw-- I walked out of CVS empty handed
(as far as fatness, sweetness, and deliciousness goes).

1 comment:

Aften said...

Sometimes those sweet treat isle just grab you and never let go, but you did awesome...keep it up