5.09.2008

an update

I never updated after my 'weigh in' last week. I had lost another lb. last week, which I guess is better than nothing! I think that brings my grand total to a little over 14 lbs. I'm still blaming the slow going on my bad workout schedule. I'm getting better at being more consistent so I'm hoping to see better results this next week. I'm trying to get out running at least three times a week. I have found I have less excuses not to go at 5 in the morning, really I tried to think of one today but couldn't! I haven't 'weighed in' this week yet, but I'll keep you posted. Life's been crazy! Kristen, Julie feel free to chime in anytime!

1 comment:

Jas & Cam Fam said...

Way to go! I think any weight loss is a huge accomplishment! It is HARD! I LOVE sweets and reading how well you are eating is inspiring me to try harder. I have a hard time with the one bite rule! I have been meaing to tell you after you had aksed how you exercise while working. I am not working but I think that doing it early in the morning and having some "pump-you up tunes" is the key. Ever since taking my ipod jogging with me in the morning I feel liek I actually look forward to the music and the workout. (Just a thought) Best of luck with this weeks weigh in! sounds like you are doing great!