5.01.2008

making better choices.

so, another challenge for me in this weight-loss struggle is that i rarely make the wise choice when it comes to food and snacks. i'm not gonna lie, i love food. and i love good food. and by good, i mean the kind that is full of calories and fat and flavor and yumminess. it truly is a struggle for me to stop before i eat something and think about how it isn't good for me. i usually wait until i have enjoyed it to it's fullest and then i think about how i shouldn't have eaten it.

that being said, my goal for this week is to think about what i am eating and the nutritional value of the choices i make. it's a solid goal that will have a huge impact, i believe. wish me luck.

(and to our co-authors--kristen and julie--are you ever going to contribute? just wondering.)

No comments: